September 2020 Start Times
School Opening Hours
- All children from EYFS to Year 6 will return to school from Thursday 3rd September 2020.
- Each class will become a ‘bubble’, with 30-31 children in our EYFS and KS1 classes and 32 children in our KS2 classes.
- School will be open full time for all children (from 21st September 2020 for EYFS).
- Each class bubble will have their Class Teacher and Teaching Assistant (as previously shared with you).
- Class bubbles will not interact with other groups of children.
- There will be staggered arrival and departure times for all children organised by surnames:
Surnames A – F arrive between 8:30 – 8:40
Surnames G – O arrive between 8:40 – 8:50
Surnames P – Z arrive between 8:50 – 9:00
Surnames A – F collected between 3:00 – 3:10
Surnames G – O collected between 3:10 – 3:20
Surnames P – Z collected between 3:20 – 3:30
- Children in Years 1 – 6 must be dropped at their allocated space and during their allocated time slot by one parent only. We respectfully ask parents not to enter the school grounds in the morning and to leave as quickly as possible to avoid congestion.
- All children must be collected by one parent only during their allocated time slot and from their allocated collection point on the school playground via our one way system.
Homework in Key Stage 1 and 2
English homework is handed out on Mondays and due in on Thursday
Maths homework is handed out on Thursday and due the following Tuesday
Key Stage 1 Spellings are handed out on Mondays and tested the following Monday.
Key Stage 2 Spellings are handed out on Mondays and tested on Fridays.